Freelance Creative Director
01.2015 – current
Digital Creative Director
05.2014 – 01.2015
- Creating creative concepts with new technologies like Occulus Rift for brands like Ski Doo, Porsche, and Cedar Fair.
- Driving alternative concepts involving interactivity and branded content.
Click 3X // Clickfire Media
Creative Director // Creative Director Interactive
01.2010 – 01.2014
- Produced numerous projects and pitches, writing, designing, directing, and sometimes interpretive dancing.
- Managed and drove teams of multiple disciplines, from copywriters and art directors to developers, editors, visual fx artists, sound designers and CGI artists to produce multiplatform projects from concept to completion, touching every step of the process.
- Grew my creative team from 3 to 22 people, responsible for numerous awards and high profile projects, resulting in exponential financial growth as a company overall.
- Helped grow the entire company, Click 3X, from a 30 person shop to a 70 person shop spanning every aspect of the creative process.
- Presented our company in pitches and screenings of our work.
- Represented our company as a panelist or moderator during various discussions.
- Worked with partner agencies as a creative consultant, conceiving ideas from scratch as well as developing ideas brought by the agency.
Young & Rubicam Brands
Associate Creative Director Interactive
02.2005 – 01.2010
- Worked WPP agencies within the Y&R Brands umbrella to develop the digital marketing offering by educating the traditional teams and executing ideas from the initial brainstorms to final delivery.
- Assisted Wunderman in winning the Diageo account, serving as the digital marketing Associate Creative Director.
- Assisted Y&R NY in developing a global brand campaign for Dr Pepper as the digital marketing Senior Art Director.
- Assisted Y&R London in pitching Bacardi Europe as the digital marketing Associate Creative Director.
Associate Creative Director
02.2005 – 01.2010
- Helped build the New York office of VML from 8 people to over 80 as a creative.
- Worked on over 15 major accounts, in most cases serving as the lead creative.
- Led a team of writers and designers that conceived digital marketing campaigns as well as full 360 campaigns.
- Was the client facing creative, presenting work as well as presenting the work of partner agencies.
02.2003 – 02.2005
- Conceived, presented, designed and coded projects as an Art Director for clients like Burger King, Sprint and Microsoft.
- Worked with partner agencies, Y&R, Deutsch, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, and Wunderman to develop digital marketing concepts.